The dictionary defines outsourcing as the process of contracting out work or jobs, like a business that retains an accountant to produce its management accounts rather than employ someone directly and of course this can apply to a vast array of industries or services (think about the person who cleans your office? I'd be surprised if they're on the payroll as a direct employee).
Our subscribers offer an array of outsourced services including payroll, human resource support advice and guidance, web development and maintenance of online systems, in fact any service that by outsourcing can save a business time and money..
If you would like to add your business, please Click Here.
If you have any information relating to outsourcing please contact us and we'll be happy to publish it.
In this category:
| Lead Generation Outsourcing
We are able to provide a large variety of methods to help ensure you secure more high quality leads for your business!
| PromoSEO Outsourcing
SEO outsourcing services throughout the UK by PromoSEO. Delivering link building and search engine optimization solutions.
| Telephone answering service
Armchair call handling are one of the UK's leading providers of professional telephone answering services.
| Bulldog SEO
Outsourced whitelabel online marketing company to agencies of all sizes.
Payroll Provider & outsourcing to medium to large companies through the UK.
- Access to expertise that is unavailable in house and would otherwise be difficult to achieve
- More Flexibilty - Incurring costs and using services only when required or needed
- Reduction in staff bureaucracy and HR costs
- Reduction in staff costs -Training and hiring staff can be an expensive process as well as keeping up with all the Employment Regulations
- Efficiency and Growth - Allows Management to prioritise more efficiently and concentrate on growth and strategic development
- More Accountability - As a supplier your outsourcer is more easily answerable for bad service provision for which you can either withhold payment and change your outsourcer quickly. Going through employment disciplinary procedures is extremely difficult and can be extremely distracting
- Reduction in liability - Outsourcers should be experts in their fields and properly insured and are more likely to ensure you are legally compliant
- Ascertain the outsourcing service required and what you are trying to achieve by outsourcing
- Ensure that you agree the scope and capacity of the service or project being outsourced and that this is included in any formal agreement or arrangement
- Ask your business networks, colleagues and friends and use LinkedIn as a starting point for a shortlist of outsourcers to contact
- Ask questions and interview them as though you would be hiring them as an employee
- Ensure that there is a personality or culture fit with your organisation and that the outsourcer has a portfolio and testimonials of previous clients
- Get quotes from a number of companies and ensure that you check references and testimonials.
- Check their credentials
- Fix a cost where possible and ensure you are aware of any extra’s and obviously that these are included in a formal agreement
- Credit check your outsourcer as if you will be working with them on a major project or long term you want to ensure that they will remain in business
Business Directory Index:
Business Services (526)
Air Conditioning, Audio & Video, Catering, Cleaning Services, Conferences, Consultants, Conventions and Trade Shows, Corporate, Design, Directories, Human Resource Training, Immigration & Visas, Management Training, Marketing and Advertising, Office Supplies, Outsourcing, Photography, Printing, Publishers, Removals & Relocation, Team Building, Telecommunications, Training, Translation Services, Video Production
Computers & Internet (139)
Finance & Legal (140)
Home and Garden (351)
Architecture, Bathrooms & Kitchens, Bedroom, Building &
Construction, Conservatories, Interior Design and Planning, DIY do it yourself, Electricians, Estate Agents, Flooring, Furnishing and Fixtures, Garages and Workshops, Gardens, Letting Agents, Lighting, Property, Utilities, Windows & Blinds
Industrial & Commercial (140)
Travel & Tourism (144)