We list here an eclectic mix of companies whose specialty is related to beauty, hair and skin, including dermatological problems, issues and solutions. Whether you have beautiful hair and you're looking for a top London stylist or a hair loss issue for which you need advice, you'll find something here to help.
Looking for gifts for that special lady? Well you could do worse than a spa treatment or makeup. We list suppliers who offer purely natural beauty products, makeup, eye care and cosmetics. If you know someone who deserves pampering, we list beauty salons in London and further afield. Dental treatment, Botox and teeth whitening - its all here.
If you're seeking discrete, sympathetic consultation - we list it, conversely if you're going out on the town with a bang, or perhaps it's a wedding? We list some fantastic salons, Asian makeup specialists, eye serum, nail bar's and pedicure services.
To add your business to our website, please Click Here.
If you have any useful tips and advice relating to hair & beauty that you would like to share with our visitors, please contact us and we'll be happy to publish it.
In this category:
Pulse Light Clinic Tel: 0207 205 4085
A laser skin clinic in London
RESTRAND LTD Tel: 02073593023
PO Box 43370 London N5 1WP
Exclusive online retailer of RESTRAND Hair Loss Products. Including the UK's best selling Instant Hair Thickening Spray, Hair Growth Vitamins and Hair Growth Lotion.
|SMEI - Nail Technician Insurance
Specialised insurance cover for nail technicians. Our policies are designed for qualified nail technicians whoe are self employed or work in a salon.
|Stella Pierrie Mobile Hairdressing
Mobile hairdresser based in Essex. Servicing Basildon, Chelmsford, Rayleigh and Billericay.
City Chiropody are the leading chiropodist & podiatrist in London.
|Start Smiling Essex
Start Smiling are Essex's finest dentists, specialising in whitening and implants. Get in-touch today for a free consultation.
Laser hair removal carried out by professionals using the most up to date technology. Skin and body treatments are also available for men and women.0800 511 8554
|Selston Cosmetic Clinic
Cosmetic clinic offering Vaser lip, mole removal and fue hair transplants procedures.
|Silky Smooth Beauty
Silky Smooth Beauty offer beauty treatments in Fulham & Ealing in London.
|Drakes of London Barbers
Mens Hairdresser, barbers & male grooming in Fulham & West London. Experience the best bespoke traditional barbershop experience with Drakes of London.
The UK's Leading Supplier of professional beauty salon equipment and consumables at low prices with fre UK next day delivery.0845 862 1545
|Face Cosmetic Clinic
Face Cosmetic Clinic offers a variety of aesthetic treatments such as Anti Wrinkle (Botox), Chemical Peels, Dermal Fillers.
|Andrea Toth Permanent Makeup
Andrea Toth is a fully qualified Semi Permanent Makeup and Medical Micropigmentation specialist and official Goldeneye Micropigmentation trainer based in Grantham, Lincolnshire near Lincoln, Newark and Sleaford. Trained by Nouveau Contour & Goldeneye.
Pure Synergie is an award winning Beauty Salon based in Covent Garden, London. We offer a huge range of affordable beauty treatments, including maincures pedicures massage facials and much more.
Since 2001, Bravo Haridressing have offered the very highest standards and a comprehensive range of cutting-edge services. As an independent salon we draw on the very best training available in our industry to offer you the very best! Services include: Ladies and Gents hairdressing, hair colouring, hair extensions and wedding hair and makeup.
|The Hair Salon
The Hair Salon has been involved in hair dressing and styling for over 28 years in Sheffield.
|Receding Hairline Treatment
Hough's provide the best non surgical receding hairline treatment for men and women. Receding hairline systems, providing a full head of natural hair available in the UK.
- Stop Smoking - Smoking not only kills but the chemicals in cigarettes cause premature aging so by stopping you will not only save money on cigarettes but also all those beauty creams as well as prolonging your life.
- A little bit of exercise daily - You don’t have to join a gym to benefit from exercise. Just use the stairs rather than lifts, walk up escalators and go for a brisk walk at lunch time. It can be enough to keep your weight under control.
- Dry Body Brushing - Body brushing stimulates circulation and boosts your lymphatic system helping eliminate toxins. A body brush doesn’t cost a lot and using the brush first thing in the morning (always brush towards your heart) before your shower and in particular those problem cellulite areas you will soon notice the difference in your skin tone. Watch a video on YouTube.
- Cut down on Caffeine - This will help with cellulite and save you money on all those Starbuck’s or Costa outings.
- Facial Exercises - These are said to help reduce wrinkles. Type in "Facial Exercises" in YouTube and browse. It’s free and therefore worth a try.
- Home Made Body Scrubs - Scrub regularly when having a shower to keep your skin looking and feeling smooth. This will help with those rough bumps on your upper arms or thighs (which can be due to the hair follicle clogging as well as lack of moisture). Make sure you moisturise well afterwards. There are many simple salt and sugar scrub recipes and we’ve listed some of our favourites below.
Lemon Sugar Scrub
- 5 1/8 Cups of Sugar
- 2 Cups of Olive Oil
- Add 7-8 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
Citrus Salt body Scrub
- 1/2 cup sea salt
- 1/2 cup sweet almond oil (can substitute light olive oil or vegetable oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
Coffee Scrub recipe (caffeine works as an antioxidant)
- 1 cup ground coffee (any that you like)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
Vanilla Almond Brown Sugar Scrub
- Mix about 3 parts brown sugar and 2 parts olive oil
- 2 packets instant oatmeal (or about 1 cup oats)
- Handful of almonds
- 1 teaspoon almond extract or an essential oil
- Mix all in a food processor,
- This consistency should be quite grainy, but should still have a little movement in it. If too oily add more oats or sugar
Business Directory Index:
Business Services (526)
Air Conditioning, Audio & Video, Catering, Cleaning Services, Conferences, Consultants, Conventions and Trade Shows, Corporate, Design, Directories, Human Resource Training, Immigration & Visas, Management Training, Marketing and Advertising, Office Supplies, Outsourcing, Photography, Printing, Publishers, Removals & Relocation, Team Building, Telecommunications, Training, Translation Services, Video Production
Computers & Internet (139)
Finance & Legal (140)
Home and Garden (351)
Architecture, Bathrooms & Kitchens, Bedroom, Building &
Construction, Conservatories, Interior Design and Planning, DIY do it yourself, Electricians, Estate Agents, Flooring, Furnishing and Fixtures, Garages and Workshops, Gardens, Letting Agents, Lighting, Property, Utilities, Windows & Blinds
Industrial & Commercial (140)
Travel & Tourism (144)