Browse our UK Business Directory to find a contractor or company to design, supply or project manage your exhibition stand for a hassle free trade show or convention. We provide free business listings to companies within the exhibition arena and our listings are proven to provide referral traffic that actually converts.
To add your business to our website, please Click Here.
In this category:
Exhibition Services & Contractors Association - The ESCA is the association for companies that provide services for the exhibition and hospitality industry and is a great source of information.
Association of Exhibition Organisers - Run by its members for the benefit of its members, the Association of Event Organisers Ltd (AEO) is the trade body that represents businesses that create, develop and manage trade events.
Event Supplier and Services Association - Run by its members for the benefit of its members, the Event Supplier and Services Association (ESSA) is a trade association that represents suppliers of goods and services to the events industry.
POD Exhibitions Tel: 01933 411159
The Stables, Lower farm, High street, Irchester, Northants, NN29 7AB
We have a passion for exhibition stands and portable displays. POD take real pride in delivering quality products and a bespoke service tailored to your needs.
Discount Displays Tel: 0844 800 1020
31-35 Wortley Road, Croydon, Surrey CR0 3EB
Supplying Exhibition Stand and Trade show graphics for over 25 years. Pop Up stands, banners stands, display stands all in stock for fast delivery. In house design, printing and finishing
|The Image Group
We're one of the UK's leading large format printers and exhibition/display contractors. Supporting individual needs for brand merchandising, display and retail graphics, site branding and signage, exhibition solutions and promotional indoor or outdoor advertising.
MJ Exhibitions is a family run exhibition stand specialist committed to quality and customer service. We understand that our clientâ€™s needs are unique, so we provide our business partners with a personalised and approachable service.
Exhibit Express are specialist suppliers of is exhibition Stands, Modular Displays, Museums, Interiors and Event Graphics. We are highly experienced in providing exhibition solutions including stands, displays and leaflets.
Skyline Whitespace provide an extensive range of exhibition stands & exhibition display stands available for hire or purchase, locally & globally.
|U Book Rental - iPad Hire
Provides iPad hire for use in conventions, trade shows and office use. Has the cheapest iPad hire rates in the whole of the UK. More than 300 iPads available to rent.
Conex offer a range of temporary walling and exhibition stands at competitive rates. From art galleries to museums, from exhibitions to special events our temporary walling solutions are a perfect, low cost solution.
Quadrant2Design exhibition stand design and build.
At Nimlok, we create stunning exhibition stands and displays for purchase or rental.
Suppliers of high-quality and affordable exhibition stands, banner stands and other promotional material for trade shows, conferences and retail environments. Free UK delivery available.
Modular exhibition stands and portable displays available to purchase or hire. Huge selection available.
POD offer a full turn-key solution for exhibition modular systems.
|Trade Show Exhibits
ExpoTrade Exhibits offers a complete range of highly innovative trade show display solutions including custom exhibits, tabletop and portable displays, tade show graphics and rental services.
| Printdesigns Pop Up Stands
Leading suppliers of portable exhibition display stands. Large range of portable pop up stands and roller banner stands. Low prices, in-house graphic design and worldwide delivery.
|Exhibition Stand Designers|
free service to help UK business get free advice and quotes from local exhibition stand designers.
| Marquee Solutions
Hire marquees, marquee hire, uk for corporate anniversaries, parties, product launches, storage, company and business events by Complete Events
|Conference Venue Finders
Try our free conference venue finder service to find the best meeting and event venues and hotel accommodation to match your budget and project requirements.
| Slatwall, Gridwall Displays & Store Fixtures
Store fixtures, garment display racks, mannequins and retail displays at online guaranteed low prices.
Attending a convention or trade show can be can be an expensive cost for businesses when aggregating ticket prices, hotel stays and subsistence. Exhibiting at a convention is likely to be major investment. It is therefore important that you chose the right one. Here are some simple considerations to help you make that choice.
- Can you measure or benchmark the return on your investment? This is normally easy if you are exhibiting but if your staff are attending ensure that they formally report back to management as one can then make an easier decision with regard to the next convention.
- The convention or trade show organiser should be able to give you references from previous attendees or testimonials from companies that have exhibited at previous trade shows or conferences.
- Establishing the number of attendees and who will be exhibiting. This will give you an indication of footfall for possible conversion to sales or whether it will provide enough new useful information for your business, possible new suppliers and contacts if you are attending.
- Establishing the speakers at the convention. Google them to find out more information. Exhibiting at a convention where speakers are well regarded and passionate about their chosen subject is more likely to be successful or if attending you are more likely to walk away with useful information for your business.
- In these days of Social Media, considering how popular the event is likely to be and whether tweeted and talked about on Facebook. This may increase your PR exposure and you might be able to develop a new network of business contacts through retweets and Facebook, both pre and post event.
- If exhibiting think location, location, location. The location of your exhibition stand and also where you are in relation to other exhibitors can be the make or break of your investment in a trade show.
Business Directory Index:
Business Services (526)
Air Conditioning, Audio & Video, Catering, Cleaning Services, Conferences, Consultants, Conventions and Trade Shows, Corporate, Design, Directories, Human Resource Training, Immigration & Visas, Management Training, Marketing and Advertising, Office Supplies, Outsourcing, Photography, Printing, Publishers, Removals & Relocation, Team Building, Telecommunications, Training, Translation Services, Video Production
Computers & Internet (139)
Finance & Legal (140)
Home and Garden (351)
Architecture, Bathrooms & Kitchens, Bedroom, Building &
Construction, Conservatories, Interior Design and Planning, DIY do it yourself, Electricians, Estate Agents, Flooring, Furnishing and Fixtures, Garages and Workshops, Gardens, Letting Agents, Lighting, Property, Utilities, Windows & Blinds
Industrial & Commercial (140)
Travel & Tourism (144)